Pivot Park Screening Centre (PPSC) was established in 2012 as a spinout from MSD and has quickly grown into a central player in the European HTS market. It is located in the Pivot Park, life sciences park in Oss, the Netherlands. This park currently hosts around 50 companies that are all active in the field of drug discovery.
PPSC is a screening CRO that has become known for its role in the European Lead Factory (ELF). This initiative, funded by IMI, gives academia and SME’s access to a unique screening library of 450K compounds and state-of-the-art facilities for screening. All HTS campaigns for ELF are performed by PPSC in Oss. To date, over 70 full deck screens have been performed for ELF. This has been possible thanks to the advanced and fully automated uHTS system that is available at PPSC.
At the Pivot Park Screening Centre in Oss you will:
- Get an introduction to this state-of-the-art screening centre
- Learn about the setup and achievements of the European Lead Factory
- Visit the uHTS facilities to see the robots at work
This satellite event includes:
- Transportation from Brussels to Oss (departure 14:00 – driving time approx. 2h) and back to Brussels around 21:00
- Short presentations about ELF and PPSC
- Networking buffet
- Tour in the robot lab in small groups